- LocationFort McMurray, AB
- Salary$$15.00HOUR hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Counter Attendant Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers as they arrive and making them feel welcome.
- Directing customers to their seats and the restroom, answering questions about the menu, and making note of special requests, if required.
- Serving food to diners from a counter or, if seated, taking their orders.
- Communicating food and drink orders to the kitchen staff.
- Assembling and packaging takeaway orders.
- Maintaining cleanliness standards by keeping the counters, tableware, and utensils clean.
- Replenishing food supplies when required.
- Presenting customers with the bill and processing payments.
- Complying with company policies.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs; Take customers’ orders; Stock refrigerators and salad bars; Serve customers at counters or buffet tables; Portion and wrap foods; Package take-out food; Keep records of the quantities of food used; Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Weight Handling
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Client focus; Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
420 Mackenzie Blvd
Fort McMurray, AB